During the show you will be handed a Breakdown notice by one of our Organising team. You will also receive a text notification about Breakdown. This communication will go to the mobile number provided on the E-Zone, please ensure your details are kept up-to-date.
The dismantling of stands is not permitted before 6.30pm on Sunday 17th September . ‘Breakdown’ will be announced over the Public Address system – as soon as the public have left the show-ground and it is considered safe to do so by our H&S officer. Once the announcement has been made, you may commence dismantling your stand. You will be notified when vehicle movement is permitted.
- There will be a one-way traffic system in operation.
- There will be no vehicle access to site via any other entrance.
- You may be charged a disposal fee for any fittings or rubbish left.
- Power to stands will be switched off by 20.00hrs on Sunday 17th September - Switch-off may be earlier.
- Breakdown is a high-risk time for security – do not leave valuables unattended.
- Please be aware that there is no vehicle movement before 7.00pm (this includes entering and exiting the site).
The organiser will make every effort to allow vehicles on-site as quickly as possible after the show closes.
The Organisers reserve the right to amend/change any of the breakdown information above.
If a stand is left untidy a clear up charge of £250 + VAT will be charged by Stable Events Ltd