Exhibiting for the first time at the Blenheim Palace International Horse Trials can be daunting, we are here to make your life easier.
Once you have confirmed your stand location with the sales team the next steps are -
- Pay for your stand in full to ensure you receive your Exhibitor Pack/wristbands on arrival at the Blenheim Palace International Horse Trials.
- Read the Exhibitor E-Zone – cover to cover and explore the E-Zone.
- Complete the H&S process via the JotForm and don't forget to submit a copy of your Employers and Product liability Insurance certificate and risk assesment.
- Ensure you have ordered any additional services including electric, furniture, Wi-fi etc that you require for the efficient running of your stand. Ensure you do this ahead of the event to avoid late order charges.
- Enter key dates in the Exhibitor Manual into your personal calendar.
- Keep an eye on the task list in the E-Zone.
- First impressions count when it comes to your stand design. Typically exhibitors have 7 seconds to grab the attention of potential customers walking past their stand – they will look at your stand and evaluate whether it’s interesting enough to enter.
- Spread the word – let your colleagues and customers know you are exhibiting at Blenheim Palace International Horse Trials by posting our approved ‘Blenheim Horse Trials" logo on your website, in print ads, and in marketing material. You can find a link to the Media tool kit with-in the e-zone.
- Before arriving on site, save important contacts in your phone and circulate throughout your sales team.
- If you don’t understand anything in the E-Zone, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stands must be manned by at least one competent adult during show opening hours.